SimpleStateManager follows Semantic Versioning 2.0.0
4.0.0 - December 2017
In SimpleStateManager 4.0.0 the library is completely rewritten into ES6. I also updated the API so that there is less duplication.
- Updated whole codebase to ES6.
- Seperated out the `utils` into a seperate file
- Seperated out `state` into a seperate file
- Use requestAnimationFrame for debounce [Issue #41]
3.2.0 - August 24th, 2016
- Add method to enable developers to attach multiple callbacks to a state
3.1.2 - June 17th, 2016
- Fixed a bug where IE11 would reject a media expression that is an empty string, switched to provide a media expersion that is always true as the default.
3.1.1 - March 8th, 2016
- Fixed bug that prevented removing states correctly removing the listeners
3.1.0 - February 10th, 2016
- Added isActive method back into library
3.0.0 - June 8th, 2015
- Rewrite to use the matchMedia API
- Add support for media queries
- Major refactor
- Remove legacy browser (IE 8 and below) support
2.4.1 - May 17, 2015
- Fix browser width when browser is zoomed
2.4.0 - December 29, 2014
- Improved release process with version auto updating
- Implemented proper AMD support
- Made the site a seperate repository
2.3.0 - July 25, 2014
- Added onFirstRun callback method to states.
2.2.6 - June 23, 2014
- Fixed issue where you can apply multiple readies.
2.2.5 - June 12, 2014
- Fixed issue where it didnt work when you zoom the browser.
2.2.4 - March 12, 2014
- Fixed issue where respond.js would trick SimpleStateManager into thinking the matchMedia API was fully supported.
2.2.3 - February 14, 2014
- Fixed issue where the width of the browser would not always match the media query.
2.2.2 - February 12, 2014
- Fixed issue where config options were required otherwise there would be an error.
2.2.1 - January 31, 2014
2.2.0 - January 29, 2014
- Added ssm.isActive to allow us to test if a state is active.
2.1.0 - December 23, 2013
- Added config option API which allows you to add your own SimpleStateManager config options along with the test to see if they are valid.
- Rewrote how testing of minWidth and maxWidth is handled to use the new config option API
- Added new unit tests to improve code coverage
2.0.3 - October 7, 2013
- Fixed issue where browser width was not updated correctly
2.0.2 - September 26, 2013
- Fixed issue where leave events fired incorrectly
2.0.1 - September 18, 2013
- Fixed issue where ssm.js could not be placed in the head of the document
2.0.0 - September 13, 2013
- Major API changes to all states mangement methods, please read through the new API documention if upgrading
- Ability to overlap your states
- Debug mode removed - replaced with a new debug tool (currently early alpha) which will continue to be expanded to allow better responsive debugging
- Define min-width and max-width values for each state
- Easier to extend SSM (it is now encouraged)
1.3.0 - August 10, 2013
- Added .removeStates method
- Added unit tests using QUnit
- Integrated Travis CI
1.2.0 - August 9, 2013
1.1.0 - August 9, 2013
- Added .removeAllStates method
1.0.2 - August 6, 2013
- AMD Support
- Replaced Debounce with timeout
- New Site
1.0.1 - June 24, 2013
- Added Debounce to SSM (Thanks Kevin)
1.0.0 - June 22, 2013